14 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visiting the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Macchu Picchu is a must-do when in Cusco, but understanding the many different options for getting there can be confusing. Let the experts handle everything on this full-day tour, which includes train tickets, transportation to and from the train stations, and entrance to Macchu Picchu.
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel and transportation to and from the train station
- Includes transportation between Agua Calientes train station and Macchu Picchu
- Timed entrance ticket to Macchu Picchu is arranged for you
- Leave all the organization for your Macchu Picchu visit to the experts
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop-off in you hotel of Cusco (Indicate the exact name and address)
Professional bilingual (English/Spanish) tour guide
Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station Cusco
VISTADOME or 360 Train round trip From Ollantaytambo to Aguas calientes - Ollantaytambo( Round Trip)
Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (CONSETTUR), (round trip)
opcional entrance fee to Huaynapicchu Mountain (It depends on the availability of spaces)
Departure & Return
Del Medio 123, Cusco 08000, Peru
In front of the Cathedral of Cusco
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/2/2021 - 1/31/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||05:00 AM - 05:30 AM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is a good idea to bring the following:
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Comfortable clothing for the activity.
- Sun protection cream
- Waterproof jacket or rain poncho
- Some cash just in case.
- Sun hat
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Andes Top
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu on Panoramic Train?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu on Panoramic Train?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu on Panoramic Train?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu on Panoramic Train?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "It would have been better to take an earlier train back." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day Tour to Machu Picchu on Panoramic Train
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - PunoBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoHistorical Tours - PunoFull-day Tours - PunoCategory
Q'enqo (Qenko) Tours & TicketsMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain) Tours & TicketsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco) Tours & TicketsBelmond Hiram Bingham Tours & TicketsTipon Tours & TicketsInca Quarry Trail Tours & TicketsPisac Potato Park Tours & TicketsAgricultural Terraces of Moray Tours & TicketsPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP) Tours & TicketsOllantaytambo Ruins Tours & TicketsAguas Calientes Tours & TicketsChoquequirao Tours & TicketsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC) Tours & TicketsPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata) Tours & TicketsPisac Indian Market Tours & TicketsSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley) Tours & TicketsInca Museum (Museo Inka) Tours & TicketsTambomachay Tours & TicketsMt. Putucusi Tours & TicketsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi) Tours & Tickets