16 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
The Machu Picchu archaeological site is Peru's most famous attraction for a reason and this full-day tour to the Incan citadel handles all the details for a smooth visit from Cusco. Relax during a picturesque train journey. Take in the ambiance and mystery of the most important areas of the Machu Picchu site. Explore other parts of the site on your own including the Sun Gate and the Incan Bridge.
- Visit the most famous site in Peru
- Tour the core of Machu Picchu with a guide
- Explore other areas of the site on your own
- One day tour for those with limited time
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing the evening before the trip in your hotel, explaining all tour details
Transportation Cusco- Ollantaytambo (train station) - Cusco(Hotel).
Tourist train from Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes - Ollantaytambo.
Entrance to Machu Picchu
Round trip bus from Aguas Calientes - Macchu Picchu - Aguas Calientes.
English or Spanish professional guide.
Food (optional lunch buffet $ 25 usd)
Entrance to mountain Waynapicchu $25 usd per person (ask the availability)
Machupicchu Mountain $25 usd per person.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour
We pick up at your HOTELS between 4:30 or 5:30 am (acording the briefing with the responsable the day before of the tour).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Required Information
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Original passport.
- Use sneakers or light/tennis shoes..
- Raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Peru Sites
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour Machu Picchu Full Day ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour Machu Picchu Full Day ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour Machu Picchu Full Day ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour Machu Picchu Full Day ?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 63144P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesRail ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesCuscoUnique Experiences - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyFull-day Tours - Sacred ValleyUnique Experiences - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoArchaeology Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoFull-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoUnique Experiences - ArequipaRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaFull-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Maras Salt PoolsPisac Potato ParkQ'enqo (Qenko)Aguas CalientesPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)ChoquequiraoMercado Central de San PedroRaqch'iPisac Indian MarketTambomachayPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Salkantay TrailCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Ausangate TrailCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Quechua VillageInca Quarry Trail