10 to 12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Don’t let limited time in Cusco stop you exploring further afield. Spend the day experiencing the beauty of the world’s highest lake on a private day trip to Lake Titicaca—the ideal choice for time-pressed travelers. Taking a private tour means that you’ll be able to make unplanned stops along the scenic route and enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary according to your interests.
- Discover Lake Titicaca even in limited time on a day trip from Cusco
- A personalized option for time-pressed travelers
- Let a guide take care of arranging meals, transfers, and admission tickets
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off are included in Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Lunch (1 main course in uros island)
Professional guide / Driver/guide
Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Private tour just with the party
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by air-conditioned Van / vehicle
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Our team will offer a complimentary free Pick up service from your Hotel location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cusco Holiday Peru Servicios Turisticos
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day Titicaca Lake Tour with Uros Island from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day Titicaca Lake Tour with Uros Island from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day Titicaca Lake Tour with Uros Island from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day Titicaca Lake Tour with Uros Island from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We knew when we booked this, that it was a long day." See review
Product code: 12666P59
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyWater Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoWater Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaWater Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
TambomachayPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)TiponInca Museum (Museo Inka)Cusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Awana KanchaAgricultural Terraces of MorayMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Belmond Hiram BinghamSacred Valley of the IncasOllantaytambo RuinsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)Salkantay TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Plaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Q'enqo (Qenko)Sacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Inca Quarry TrailAusangate TrailPisac Potato Park