3 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kinti Biking Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cusco by Bike?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cusco by Bike?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cusco by Bike?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cusco by Bike?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cusco by Bike
3 to 4 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 6 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCuscoMountain Bike Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyHalf-day Tours - Sacred ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHalf-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMountain Bike Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaHalf-day Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mercado Central de San PedroPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Mt. PutucusiTambomachayPlanetarium CuscoOllantaytambo RuinsPisac Potato ParkTiponAwana KanchaSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Pisac Indian MarketCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Maras Salt PoolsBelmond Hiram BinghamChoquequiraoQ'enqo (Qenko)Inca Museum (Museo Inka)Raqch'i