- Stroll by Cusco Cathedral and La Compania church in Plaza de Armas
- Learn how to taste Pisco and how to make a pisco sour
- Sharpen your cocktail-mixing skills and become a pisco pro!
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Plaza de Armas, right in front of the main gate of the Cathedral of Cusco. Find the exact meeting point with what3words: From July 1, the new departure time is at 18:30 PM.
Local bar in central Cusco
What To Expect
Navigate the serpentine streets as you explore a rich tapestry of ancient Incan walls, colossal granite blocks and quaint colonial edifices. Admire the spectacular 12 angle stone before ascending the gentle incline of a hill to San Blas, an atmospheric square with bohemian flair. Browse bespoke boutiques for artisan treasures, perusing handcrafted souvenirs while absorbing panoramic vistas of the city lights at night.
After cultural enrichment, pleasure your palate with the sweet spirit of pisco in an ambient local bar. Gain insight into the social significance and the complex production processes of the drink as your guide explains pisco’s pivotal place in Peruvian history. Taste Pisco flavors then indulge your creative side by mixing your own Pisco Sour cocktail; sip your cosmopolitan creation as your tour concludes at the bar in central Cusco.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people
- Passengers under 18 years of age are not permitted on this tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Latin Americans can be very conscious of appearance so try to be casual but conservative in your dress. Outside of beach areas halter tops and very short shorts should not be worn. When visiting churches or religious sites shoulders and knees should be covered.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Latin America
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms