4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is home to many of Peru’s most fascinating landmarks, but beating the language barrier to organize independent visits cuts into valuable sightseeing time. On this tour, explore the Sacred Valley with your guide and discover top attractions including UNESCO–listed Machu Picchu—with accommodation, some meals, and round-trip transport from Cusco included. With the logistics covered, see the best of Peru’s Incan heritage.
- Explore the Sacred Valley with your guide to lead the way
- Avoid problems organizing accommodation and transportation separately
- Visit Aguas Calientes, UNESCO–listed Machu Picchu, and more
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
3 nights accommodation
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peru Adventure Trek
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during CUSCO MAGICAL 4D Transfer, Hotel, City Tour, Sacred Valley and Machu picchu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during CUSCO MAGICAL 4D Transfer, Hotel, City Tour, Sacred Valley and Machu picchu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during CUSCO MAGICAL 4D Transfer, Hotel, City Tour, Sacred Valley and Machu picchu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
CUSCO MAGICAL 4D Transfer, Hotel, City Tour, Sacred Valley and Machu picchu
Explore Similar Things to Do
Rail ToursBus ToursAirport & Hotel TransfersMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportCuscoRail Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyAirport & Hotel Transfers - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoAirport & Hotel Transfers - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaAirport & Hotel Transfers - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Inca Quarry TrailSalkantay TrailOllantaytambo RuinsCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Agricultural Terraces of MoraySan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Pisac Potato ParkAwana KanchaAusangate TrailPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)Aguas CalientesCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Maras Salt PoolsTambomachayQ'enqo (Qenko)Piquillacta (Pikillaqta)Sacred Valley of the IncasMt. PutucusiMercado Central de San Pedro