- Tackle the Sacred Valley’s challenging terrain by powerful quad bike
- Reach remote sites of interest including Moray and Maras
- Choose a morning or afternoon tour
- Includes all equipment plus hassle-free round-trip travel from central Cusco
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only Pick up costumers from hotels and hostels located in the historical center of cusco, if you are in a Airbnb depending of the area you may have to come to the meeting point which is our office Calle Garcilaso 265 Of 3.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up is only from hotels in cusco, If you are in a private apartment the meeting point will be our office located in Garcilaso Street 265 Office 7
- If your hotel is located outside of Cusco for Example ¨Urubamba¨ The pick up won`t be possible because is located 2 hours away from cusco, but we can organize a transfer with a extra Cost.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour can be combined with the longest zip line of sacred valley look options
- NOTE: If you are interest in the option 2 People in 4x4 motorbike, you can buy this option if you are only with a partner, Just in pairs.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Willka Cusco
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Bring a backpack with you and extra money because souvenirs are SO CHEAP!" See review
- "If you do have ATV experience, I recommend taking the machine at the end of the line to avoid frustration." See review
- "You'll get incredibly dusty on the trip, so a change of clothes is actually useful." See review