6 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
See the best that Peru has to offer during this 6-day "best of" trip visiting highlights like Cusco, Machu Picchu, Lake Titicaca, and the Sacred Valley. Discover the indigenous and colonial history You Cusco, and tour the Inca markets in the Sacred Valley city of Pisac. You’ll also enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu, and explore Lake Titicaca by boat, plus much more.
- See the best of Peru on a jam-packed 6-day tour from Cusco
- Take a guided tour of Machu Picchu—one of the New7Wonders of the World
- A comprehensive introduction to first-time visitors
- Five nights of accommodation with daily breakfast included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
This 6-day tour is the ideal choice for travelers visiting Peru for the first time—no planning is required.
Saved to wishlist!
All transportation during this itinerary
Hotel pickup to commence your guided tours
5 night hotel accommodations at 3 star hotels Casa Andina Classic or similar
Profesional guide per itinerary
1 bottle of water
Meals (lunch, dinner) except where noted
Optional on Day 1: City tour and Entrance fees (US$65 per person)
Sacred valley entrance fees US$ 25
Optional on Day 3 : Waynapicchu Mountain climb entrance fees US$ 30 (But need to be requested in advance)
Single room fee US$ 195 (for solo or single travelers) which is payable in cash in Cusco.
Vistadome Train Upgrade US$95
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FOR AIRPORT TRANSFERS WE ARE FLEXIBLE, WE CAN PROVIDE THIS SERVICE ANYTIME.
- Velazco Astete Airport, Cusco Peru
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Passport name, number, date of birth, gender and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel. (6+ months expiration dates are valid)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Accommodations In Aguas Calientes: Waman Hotel, Gringo Bill´s, Intipunku & Suites and more
- Accomodations in Cusco: Casa Andina, Munay Wasi Inn, San Agustin International, Midori, Sueños del Inka, Siete Ventanas and more
- Accomodations in Puno: Casa Andina, Intiqa, Balsa Inn, Qelqatani, Hacienda and more.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Airport pickup and drop off will be provided according your flight information.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Machupicchu Latin America Journeys
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Best of Peru 6-Day Cusco, Machu Picchu, and Lake Titicaca Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMarketsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCuscoFood Tours - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyArchaeology Tours - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyMarkets - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred ValleyFood Tours - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaArchaeology Tours - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaMarkets - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaFood Tours - PunoBus Tours - PunoArchaeology Tours - PunoNature and Wildlife - PunoMulti-day Tours - PunoMarkets - PunoWalking Tours - PunoCategory
Centro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC) Tours & TicketsChoquequirao Tours & TicketsMercado Central de San Pedro Tours & TicketsMt. Putucusi Tours & TicketsSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas) Tours & TicketsPisac Potato Park Tours & TicketsOllantaytambo Ruins Tours & TicketsSacred Valley of the Incas Tours & TicketsSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley) Tours & TicketsInca Quarry Trail Tours & TicketsPisac Indian Market Tours & TicketsPlanetarium Cusco Tours & TicketsTipon Tours & TicketsCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco) Tours & TicketsQ'enqo (Qenko) Tours & TicketsCochahuasi Animal Sanctuary (Santuario Animal de Cochahuasi) Tours & TicketsQuechua Village Tours & TicketsAusangate Trail Tours & TicketsAgricultural Terraces of Moray Tours & TicketsRaqch'i Tours & Tickets