4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Maximize your time in Peru by booking a 4-day tour that includes a multitude of outdoor adventures and is topped off with a visit to Machu Picchu. This action-packed tour crams in biking, hiking, rafting, ziplining, and more, making it ideal for adventurous travelers who want to see and do as much as possible—all without the hassle of planning and organizing each individual outing.
- Embark on an adventure-filled tour of the Sacred Valley and beyond
- Learn about the area’s history and culture from your guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off let you avoid the hassle of public transportation
- Enjoy worry-free meals and accommodations
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing the evening before the trip in your hotel.
Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
Amazing activities (Biking, Rafting & Zipline).
Entrance to Machu Picchu.
Train Tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo
Professional bilingual guide English/Spanish
Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
1 night local Lodge - Pispitayoc (shared room).
1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wifi - hot water).
1 night of hostel in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water).
Huayna Picchu or Mountain entrance tickets(according availability).
The Up or Down Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (+24.00 usd per person)
Lunch and dinner on the last day.
All Personal care items.
Entrance for Cocalmayo Hot Springs.(s/10.00)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel/hostel around to the main square in case of airbnb our travel assistant pick up and traslate for the meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY inca machu picchu tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking,part Inca Trail, Rafting and Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking,part Inca Trail, Rafting and Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking,part Inca Trail, Rafting and Ziplining from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Machu Picchu with Biking,part Inca Trail, Rafting and Ziplining from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursRail ToursSporting EventsHikingNature and WildlifeMulti-day ToursMountain Bike ToursExtremeWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleyRail Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyNature and Wildlife - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyMountain Bike Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyWalking Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoRail Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoNature and Wildlife - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMountain Bike Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoWalking Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaRail Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaNature and Wildlife - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaMountain Bike Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaWalking Tours - ArequipaCategory
TiponQuechua VillageQ'enqo (Qenko)Inca Quarry TrailMt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)Planetarium CuscoMaras Salt PoolsPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Mercado Central de San PedroCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)San Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Pisac Potato ParkRaqch'iAwana KanchaTambomachayInca Museum (Museo Inka)ChoquequiraoPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)Aguas CalientesOllantaytambo Ruins