4 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
You may also like
Discover an uncrowded ancient Inca site on a 4-day hike to Choquequirao, sometimes called the mini Machu Picchu. You’ll find ancient ruins that drop steeply away into the forest here, but the site's drama is matched by the beautiful and challenging trek to Choquequirao, which takes you over peaks, through wide river valleys, and to remote campsites in the Andes mountains.
- Use provided camping equipment for the 4-day trek
- Included meals, transport, and guiding take care of logistics
- Lighten your load: Provided horses carry some of your gear
- Convenient pickup and drop-off in Cusco
Saved to wishlist!
Briefing one day before the tour.
All camping equipments.
Professional guide during 4 days.
Tourist bus round trip.
5kg, of your baggage the horse will carry.
Horses and horse man.
3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners ( vegetarian option available)
First Aid Care.
Horse riding or carrying
Breakfast on the first day
Dinner of the final day
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any hotel near to the main square.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Condetravel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Choquequirao from Cusco?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Choquequirao from Cusco?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Choquequirao from Cusco?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Choquequirao from Cusco?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 28581P41
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursTrikke Tours Multi-day ToursExtremeMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyTrikke Tours - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoTrikke Tours - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaTrikke Tours - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaCategory
Aguas CalientesPisac Indian MarketPre-Columbian Art Museum (MAP)ChoquequiraoCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Pisac Potato ParkQuechua VillageSacred Valley (Urubamba Valley)Agricultural Terraces of MorayPlanetarium CuscoSalkantay TrailRaqch'iTambomachayCentro de Textiles Tradicionales del Cusco (CTTC)Mercado Central de San PedroBelmond Hiram BinghamAusangate TrailInca Quarry TrailSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Mt. Vinicunca (Rainbow Mountain)