4 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Discover Peru’s ‘other Machu Picchu’ during this 4-day, 3-night off-the-beaten path adventure to the sprawling Inca ruins of Choquequirao. Travel along rugged trails, offering views of distant snow-capped peaks and camping along the way, as you head to this incredible abandoned Incan city. Once you arrive, wander among the partially cleared ruins, taking in sunset views from the city’s one-time religious center and enjoying a guided tour explaining its similarities to the famous Machu Picchu. Your Choquequirao adventure also includes a guide, hotel pickup, round-trip bus transport, three days of meals and snacks, camping gear and horsemen and mules to carry extra gear.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Free snacks included
- Get inside tips from a local
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up from your hotel
Professional bilingual tour guide
Round trip bus transportation (Cusco-Cachora-Cusco)
Dining tent with table and chairs
Horsemen and mules (to carry cooking and camping equipment)
Vegetarian and special diet options available
Single supplement fee $ 222.00
Breakfast on the first morning.
Dinner on day four.
Sleeping bag. If you do not have a sleeping bag or you don't want the hassle of bringing one all the way to Peru with you, then we have sleeping bags available for rent.
Tips for the guide, cook and porters.
Additional horses for passengers' luggage.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please, provide your hotel details.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- It is recommended that you get a shared 9 Kg porter for your equipment (sleeping bag, mattress and clothing, bring a day-pack to carry your personal items, a bottle of water, a fleece jumper, snacks,camera, sun cream etc)
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Valencia Travel Agency S.a.c.
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 4-Day Choquequirao Trek Private Service?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during 4-Day Choquequirao Trek Private Service?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 4-Day Choquequirao Trek Private Service?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 4-Day Choquequirao Trek Private Service?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 13854P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingMulti-day ToursExtremeHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCusco4WD Tours - Sacred ValleySporting Events - Sacred ValleyBus Tours - Sacred ValleyHiking - Sacred ValleyMulti-day Tours - Sacred ValleyExtreme - Sacred ValleyHistorical Tours - Sacred Valley4WD Tours - Puerto MaldonadoSporting Events - Puerto MaldonadoBus Tours - Puerto MaldonadoHiking - Puerto MaldonadoMulti-day Tours - Puerto MaldonadoExtreme - Puerto MaldonadoHistorical Tours - Puerto Maldonado4WD Tours - ArequipaSporting Events - ArequipaBus Tours - ArequipaHiking - ArequipaMulti-day Tours - ArequipaExtreme - ArequipaHistorical Tours - ArequipaCategory
Mt. PutucusiPlanetarium CuscoSalkantay TrailCusco Historic Center (Centro Historico de Cusco)Quechua VillageAguas CalientesAwana KanchaAusangate TrailBelmond Hiram BinghamSan Pedro de Andahuaylillas (Sistine Chapel of the Americas)Raqch'iSacred Valley of the IncasPlaza de Armas (Huacaypata)ChoquequiraoPiquillacta (Pikillaqta)Inca Quarry TrailTambomachayPisac Potato ParkAgricultural Terraces of MorayPisac Indian Market