- Swim alongside manatees on a snorkeling adventure
- Tour takes place in Kings Bay where manatees live year-round
- Includes wetsuit, snorkel, and mask
- Photos and videos of the tour are available for purchase
Departure & Return
Located on property at the Plantation on Crystal River
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits available in children's size 6 up to 3XL
- Use of full 5mm wetsuits (for extra warmth), mask and snorkel
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Plantation Adventure Center
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Swim with Manatees Adventure.