5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up & return luxury transfer
Half day private tour with an experienced, local english speaking guide
Private Chauffeured luxury service
Admission fees and guided tours to museums or archaeological sites
Wine tasting fees
Food and drink expenses, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Depending on exact hotel location, we arrange pick up from closest available point towards your Chania hotel for our vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Santorini Wine Tour
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour: Exploring Chania and its Villages?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Tour: Exploring Chania and its Villages?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour: Exploring Chania and its Villages?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour: Exploring Chania and its Villages?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We highly recommend this tour and Kostas as a guide" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour: Exploring Chania and its Villages
5 to 6 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCreteShore Excursions - HeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionPorts of Call Tours - HeraklionHistorical Tours - HeraklionHalf-day Tours - HeraklionShore Excursions - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsHalf-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsShore Excursions - DodecaneseBus Tours - DodecanesePorts of Call Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseHalf-day Tours - DodecaneseCategory
Kourtaliotiko GorgeStar Beach Water ParkLions Square & Morosini FountainArchanesArchaeological Museum of ChaniaVenetian WallsAquaworld Aquarium & Reptile Rescue CentreElafonisi BeachLoggiaFrangokastelloImbros GorgeSpiliAgios NikolaosAmazonas ParkHeraklion Archaeological MuseumCretAquarium (Thalassocosmos)Ancient ApteraMaliaMarathi BeachFrangokastello Beach