12 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Dimokratias 29, Limenas Chersonisou 700 14, Greece
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/1/2020 - 1/29/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Fivos Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Extraordinary Gems of West Crete?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Extraordinary Gems of West Crete?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Extraordinary Gems of West Crete?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Extraordinary Gems of West Crete?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Extraordinary Gems of West Crete
12 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCreteHeraklionBus Tours - HeraklionHistorical Tours - HeraklionFull-day Tours - HeraklionBus Tours - Cyclades IslandsHistorical Tours - Cyclades IslandsFull-day Tours - Cyclades IslandsBus Tours - DodecaneseHistorical Tours - DodecaneseFull-day Tours - DodecaneseCategory
Ancient Aptera Tours & TicketsLoggia Tours & TicketsWhite Mountains (Lefka Ori) Tours & TicketsCretAquarium (Thalassocosmos) Tours & TicketsMalia Tours & TicketsOld Venetian Harbor Tours & TicketsLimnoupolis Water Park (Aqua Creta Limnoupolis) Tours & TicketsStar Beach Water Park Tours & TicketsHeraklion Archaeological Museum Tours & TicketsHistorical Museum of Crete Tours & TicketsLions Square & Morosini Fountain Tours & TicketsPreveli Palm Beach Tours & TicketsAgios Nikolaos Tours & TicketsKourtaliotiko Gorge Tours & TicketsSpili Tours & TicketsBalos Beach and Lagoon Tours & TicketsWatercity Water Park Tours & TicketsChrissi Island Tours & TicketsFrangokastello Tours & TicketsMarathi Beach Tours & Tickets