- Save time and combine a guided tour with a wine and dinner experience
- Get local advice on Chania's most Instagram-worthy sunset spots
- Chance to expand your local wine knowledge with tips from a sommelier
- Enjoy a gourmet feast, organic ice cream, and “raki”—a local spirit
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance (South Gate) of the Municipal Market
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Alcoholic beverages are allowed to participants age 18 or older because of the national alcohol restrictions. Participants under the age 18 are provided non-alcoholic beverages. Please remember to bring a valid government-issued ID with you.
- Please dress smart-casual, with no flip flops — but comfortable walking shoes are advised.
- We can accommodate vegetarians and other dietary restrictions. Please notify us in advance if you have any dietary requests.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Grecian Lux
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff