- 3.5-hour ATV excursion
- Professional tour guide
- Good for thrill-seekers and nature enthusiasts
- Entrance fee to Jade Caverns included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FOR GUESTS STAYING IN A HOTEL:
●For guests staying in the Northern hotel zone or downtown of Cozumel, the meeting point is Wildtours retail booth just in front of the SSA International Pier, at the Royal Village Shopping Mall.
● For guests staying in the Southern hotel zone of Cozumel, transfer service does not apply, as Wildtours is close to these hotels. In this case, the meeting point is Wildtours location.
FOR GUESTS ARRIVING TO COZUMEL VIA CRUISE SHIP:
● If you arrive at the Puerta Maya Pier:
Your meeting point is the Wildtours Retail Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there, go through the pier terminal to reach the pier's outside sidewalk on Melgar Avenue and turn left, without leaving the pier's sidewalk, walk 100 yards past the traffic lights until you see the pedestrian yellow stripes crossing zone by the Royal Village shopping Center which you will easily recognize. Get across the street. The booth is a few feet from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes on the other side of the street. Our representative will be waiting for you in uniform.
● If you arrive at the SSA International Pier:
Your Meeting Point is the Wildtours Retail Booth at the Royal Village Shopping Center. To get there simply exit the pier, reach the outside gate and walk across the street by the pedestrian yellow stripes crossing zone, to the Royal Village Shopping Center. The booth is a few feet from the end of the pedestrian yellow stripes on the other side of the street. Our representative will be waiting for you in uniform.
● If you arrive at the Punta Langosta Pier:
At the very end of the pier you will see the exit of the terminal. You will have to cross the street, you will find Taco Tequila, continue along Rafael E. Melgar Avenue, heading towards 11th avenue south, about 200 meters away, you will find a place with various stalls, which will be just after the Costa Brava Hotel. There, you will be able to identify the meeting place by seeing a spectacular advertisement with the image of Playa Mia, with yellow letters announcing “Home of the Beach Break”. Your meeting point will be in front Mayan Tatoo.
- Puerta Maya Cruise Ship Terminal, Carretera Chankanaab km 4.5, Carr. Costera Sur, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- SSA Mexico Cozumel, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 1, 77600 Q.R., Mexico
- Plaza Punta Langosta, Av. Rafael E. Melgar 599, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- For safety reasons no cameras are allowed in the tour.
- All participants under the age of 18 that want to drive the vehicles must be accompanied by a legal guardian or parent and produce a valid driver’s license or permit.
- In case of misusage of equipment that could lead to damage there might be damage compensatory fees.
- Guests under any of the following illness/medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, diabetes, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, back/neck injuries, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors.
- Maximum weight per person for the is 250 LB (113 KG).
- Minimum age to drive while presenting a valid driver's license or permit at the day of the tour, is 16 years old.
- Minimum age for passengers is 10 years old.
- Closed toe shoes are mandatory.
- There is a zero tolerance policy for drivers under the influence of any substance.
- First time XRAIL/ATV drivers might have difficulty controlling the XRAIL/ATV at first. A video lesson will be displayed and an escort guide is provided to give them close attention.
- There is ZERO tolerance for reckless driving that can put any of the guests at risk. Wild Tours, or its tour guides reserve full right to stop the tour/excursion for the guest at any stage of the tour in case of reckless driving with no previous notice or any monetary compensation for not completing the tour/excursion. Further more the guest is fully responsible for any damage caused to the XRAIL due to reckless driving or inappropriate negligence on his/her behalf.
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties.
- All participants must be: in good health and self-sufficient.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the guide.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Companion, Parent (s)-or Legal Guardian at all times.
- ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST SIGN A WAIVER.
- This tour is not allowed for people under the influence of alcohol, drugs (including prescription medications), pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance , (tour operator on-site will be taken into consideration all restrictions mentioned in the final assessment to allowed or denied the participation on the tour).
- This excursion is not available for guest in wheelchair or guest with walking difficulties. medical conditions are not allowed to participate: pregnancy, asthma, heart disease, epilepsy, respiratory conditions, blood pressure conditions, medicated/taking antidepressants, lithium, beta-blockers or base (vein) constrictors, anxiety attacks and panic attacks.
- Physical Driver’s license is mandatory.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for traverlers with epilepsy, blood pressure conditions, medicated with beta blockers.
- Not recommended for travelerswith medical conditions such as back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, heart conditions, surgeries or people affected by some kind of permanent sequelae after a trauma in terms of sensibility, vision, and/or physical appearance
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 36 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wild Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by XRAIL Adventure to Jade Cavern (Private Vehicle up to 4 guests) (with transfer).