Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Fun-filled snorkeling and beach club excursion
- Guided snorkeling tour of a reef that's close to shore
- Perfect for beginning snorkelers
- Dine on Mexican cuisine
- Enjoy access to a beach club
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Head to the beach for a quick practice session, then swim a short distance to the reef that’s just offshore. You’ll have time to snorkel with a guide, who can help point out some of the fascinating life that’s just below the surface of the water. Swim above vivid coral formations, fans, and sponges, and keep your eyes out for marine life.
Following your time in the water, return to shore for lunch, then enjoy full access to the beach club for the remainder of your tour. Soak up the sun on the beach, head back into the water for an after-lunch swim, or just enjoy the laid-back Caribbean island atmosphere. This excursion concludes with drop-off at the original departure point, in the heart of Cozumel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Minimum age to snorkel is 7 years
- Not recommended for participants heart complaints Heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 12 people per Tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Snorkeling and Beach Club Access in Cozumel with Lunch.
- "The Snorkeling is included but the tour is "tip operated" so if you want someone to take you out, it'll cost extra according to how you felt about the experience." See review