5 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Clear Boat - Snorkel in a transparent boat
Private Tour Guide
Beach Break and Snorkel
Entrance into Hacienda Ixtlan - Tequila Tour
San Martin - Gorgeous Virgin beach on the other side of Cozumel
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests from anywhere within Cozumel. If your coming from Playa Del Carmen or Riviera Maya and taking the ferry, we will pick you up at the ferry.
- Playa del Carmen-Cozumel Ferry Dock, Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Cozumel Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Cozumel Buggy Tour and ATV with Clear Boat Ride?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Cozumel Buggy Tour and ATV with Clear Boat Ride?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Cozumel Buggy Tour and ATV with Clear Boat Ride?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Cozumel Buggy Tour and ATV with Clear Boat Ride?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9862P4
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeWater ToursExtremeGlass Bottom Boat ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenGlass Bottom Boat Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumGlass Bottom Boat Tours - TulumCategory
Santa Rosa WallEl CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefAkumalColumbia ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Discover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Uvas Beach ClubThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)