Are you interested in?
8 Tours & Activities
186 Tours & Activities
Chankanaab Adventure Beach Park Tours
20 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Professional Certified Staff
Free Wi Fi at Tortugas Beach Club
National Marine Park Fee ($ 3.00 U.S. p/p)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTortugas Snorkel Center and Beach Bar, Carretera Costera Sur Km. 8.3-Sur, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour is not recommended for guests with mobility problems, recent surgeries, heart / lung diseases, asthma and/or epilepsy
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tortugas Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during El Cielo Snorkel by Private Boat?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during El Cielo Snorkel by Private Boat?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during El Cielo Snorkel by Private Boat?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during El Cielo Snorkel by Private Boat?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120878P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
SailingSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelSailing - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSailing - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenSailing - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubAkumalChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Tormentos ReefThe Mayan Cacao CompanySanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Palancar ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl CedralCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkColumbia Reef