- 4-hour luxury catamaran sailing cruise from Cozumel
- Snorkel, kayak or simply relax on the boat
- Enjoy an open bar and delicious snacks on board
- Receive attentive service from the crew
- Choose from a morning or afternoon departure time
Departure & Return
Tour departs from Aqua Safari Pier located on Av. Rafael E. Melgar (sea front boulevard or malecon between Calle 5 y 7). Kindly take one of many taxis and ask the driver to take you to Aqua Safari Pier.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and docking time
- Price is per boat for a party of up to 15 people
- Guests with recent surgery (within 2 months), asthma, epilepsy, heart problems and/or expectant mothers must abstain from Snorkeling.
- Guests should consider their physical fitness level and medical history when determining whether the snorkeling and kayaking portion are appropriate or not.
- Minimum age to snorkel is 5 years old
- Maximum weight limit is 280 lbs. Guests taking the snorkeling will re-board on a ladder
- There is a Marine Park Fee of $ USD3 per person (paid in cash upon arrival)
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated, the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JS Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms