4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Treat yourself to a fabulous on-the-water experience from Cozumel. This catamaran sailing and snorkeling cruise gives you the chance to explore the marine life of Mexico, admire the scenery, and enjoy on-board service that includes Champagne, fresh fruit, lunch, and unlimited drinks and cocktails. You can snorkel over a protected reef and then relax in the boat's air-conditioned cabin or on the deck. Plus, stop at a beach to play in the water.
- Take to the sea on a catamaran cruise from Cozumel
- Enjoy an open bar on board
- Boat is limited to 30 people and features water toys, a bathroom, and plenty of room for relaxing inside or out
- Mexican lunch prepared on board
Saved to wishlist!
Glass of Champagne
Unlimited drinks (open bar)
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar, Centro, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Exclusive Cozumel Sailing
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Champagne Catamaran Sail & Snorkel?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Dining ExperiencesLunch CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumelCatamaran Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanDining Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanLunch Cruises - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCatamaran Cruises - Playa del CarmenDining Experiences - Playa del CarmenLunch Cruises - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenCatamaran Cruises - TulumDining Experiences - TulumLunch Cruises - TulumWater Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Corona Beach (Playa Corona)Santa Rosa WallThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPalancar ReefColumbia ReefCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Discover Mexico Park CozumelParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Playa Uvas Beach ClubEl CedralSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsTormentos ReefEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Chankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkAkumal