Don’t worry—here are some similar options
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
There are few better places to learn to scuba dive than Cozumel, home to the Mesoamerican Barrier Reef. Get an introduction to diving during a 2-hour course with a PADI-certified instructor, a great way to discover whether you want to take your diving to the next level. Receive a 30-minute theory lesson and practice session before taking to the water with your guide. Choose from a morning or afternoon course, and upgrade to include two dives.
- Beginner scuba diving course with PADI-certified instructor in Cozumel
- A great introduction that requires no previous experience
- Learn basic theory and techniques before having a 40-minute dive
- Choose from two departure times
- Lunch is included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional dive Instructor
20 minutes theory dive
25 minutes practice dive
45 minutes dive on a Shallow Reef under the direct supervision of a professional dive Instructor
Soft drinks, water.
Mexican lunch (beef, chicken, or fish fajitas. Salads for vegetarians)
Drinks at the restaurant
The listed price does not include a $5 USD per person Marine Park and Dive Insurance Fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The security surcharge is required by the local supplier and is not within tour provider's control.
Transportation to the Beach Club
Departure & Return
Carretera Costera Sur, San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age to participate in diving activities is 12 years
- Note: Please advise your preferred tour time upon booking. Available times are 10am and 1pm
- Please bring a towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and a camera
- OPERATED BY Go Adventours/Jeep Tour Cozumel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesScuba DivingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesCozumelUnique Experiences - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanUnique Experiences - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenUnique Experiences - TulumScuba Diving - TulumCategory
Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)AkumalCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Santa Rosa WallTormentos ReefColumbia ReefPlaya Uvas Beach ClubThe Mayan Cacao CompanyEl CedralCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Palancar ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Mia Grand Beach Park