4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Thanks to a glass boat, this Cozumel snorkeling trip is the perfect choice for travelers in groups with a mixed interest in snorkeling. Though you head out to three spectacular snorkeling locations known for their active reefs, you can also choose to relax and enjoy looking at the tropical fish, starfish, and more from on board the boat.
- Cozumel snorkeling trip to three locations
- Glass-bottomed boat lets you see wildlife as you ride
- All equipment included, should you choose to use it
- Drinks and snacks keep you refreshed during the trip
Saved to wishlist!
Experienced Snorkel guides
Drinks, Beers, Water, Sodas
Snorkel gear, Vest, fins, mask
Marine Park fee $5 usd per person (cash only)
Departure & Return
Av. Rafael E. Melgar 9, El Parque, 77764 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel Snorkel Tour: Columbia, Palancar and El Cielo Beach?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 120267P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisWater ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSafaris - Riviera Maya & the YucatanWater Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenSafaris - Playa del CarmenWater Tours - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumNature and Wildlife - TulumSafaris - TulumWater Tours - TulumExtreme - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefEl CedralSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkDiscover Mexico Park CozumelChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Tormentos ReefParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Columbia ReefAkumalThe Mayan Cacao CompanyPlaya Uvas Beach Club