Are you interested in?
104 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
192 Tours & Activities
49 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See Cozumel from an open-top safari bus on a half-day tour that explores the island’s history, culture, and natural scenery. With an expert guide to share the stories behind each place you pass, you’ll visit a tequila distillery for a tequila tasting, check out one of Cozumel’s white sand beaches, then tour the historic town of Cedral. There’s live narration throughout the tour, as well as free time to enjoy the beach and a swimming pool with views of the shore.
- Cozumel highlights tour in an open-top bus
- Visit a distillery to learn how tequila is made
- Try different kinds of tequila
- Independent time at the beach
- See Cedral, Cozumel’s first town
- Fully narrated tour
Saved to wishlist!
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointHotel El Cid La Ceiba in Cozumel
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age to drink alcohol is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Fun Excursions S.A de C.V
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all 8
See all 8
Product code: 5200P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingCozumelHistorical Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHalf-day Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanHistorical Tours - Playa del CarmenHalf-day Tours - Playa del CarmenHistorical Tours - TulumHalf-day Tours - TulumCategory
The Mayan Cacao CompanyColumbia ReefChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkPalancar ReefDiscover Mexico Park CozumelEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Playa Mia Grand Beach ParkSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsPlaya Uvas Beach ClubTormentos ReefEl CedralAkumalSanta Rosa WallCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Cozumel Reefs National Marine ParkParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)