1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
San Miguel de Cozumel, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Tours Excursions
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel!! Guacamole And Margarita Fiesta!!! ( Virtual Experience)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Cozumel!! Guacamole And Margarita Fiesta!!! ( Virtual Experience)
2 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifeCozumelCooking Classes - Riviera Maya & the YucatanCooking Classes - Playa del CarmenCooking Classes - TulumCategory
Playa Uvas Beach ClubCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl CedralAkumalPalancar ReefTormentos ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsCorona Beach (Playa Corona)Columbia ReefPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkRoyal Castle (Castillo Real)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Discover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkSanta Rosa Wall