Explore our promoted experiences
- Guided tour of the best eats on Cozumel
- Sample authentic dishes at five spots where the island locals dine
- Savor empanadas, indulge in succulent tacos, and wash it all down with cold beer
- Learn about Yucatecan cuisine and visit an open-air market
- Feast on home-cooked food in a concina economica, a traditional family-run restaurant
- Refresh with fresh fruit juice known as agua fresca, and satisfy your sweet tooth with Mexican pastries
- Small-group tour, limited to 12, means easy access to the experienced local guide
Departure & Return
Please meet our guide inside of MEGA on the first floor in front of the OfficeMax entrance.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Enjoy the vibrant atmosphere of an open-air market as you become acquainted with exotic spices, unfamiliar fruits, and mouthwatering meat. Feel the buzz and bustle before journeying to an intimate and ambient family-run restaurant (cocina economica) for a simple yet sublime taste of regional fare.
Conclude your gastronomic adventure with a visit to a Mexican bakery. Awaken your senses to the rich aromas of freshly baked bread and sweet pastries, and sip refreshing aqua fresca (a non-alcoholic drink of water and sweet fruit syrup) before returning to your minivan. Digest the knowledge gained on your cultural tour of Cozumel’s cuisine during the return journey to downtown Cozumel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Gluten-free option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Important: Please note tour departs at 11am Cozumel Local time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cozumel Chef
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.