9 to 18 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
After diving unspoiled reefs and tripping around traditional neighbourhoods, most visitors to Isla Cozumel find they’ve worked up a thirst. Although letting loose at one of the island’s bars might be tempting, it’s easy to work up a large tab in not a lot of time. Instead, avoid stressing about your tab with a visit to an all-inclusive beach club; for half a day, sample the perfect recipe for a low-stress day with all-you-can-eat and drink Mexican food, house drinks and cocktails.
- Shed your stress with a mini massage
- Top notch facilities include snorkel gear, beach umbrellas and hot showers
- Avoid a long journey: this beach club is close to town and the main cruise ports
- Ignite the senses with an included tequila tasting
Saved to wishlist!
Beach club access
Snorkel gear unlimited time
4 complete hours of All inclusive Food & Drinks (Sodas, water, juices, Draft beer, Piñas coladas, Mojitos, Margaritas, Daiquiris, Rum punch, black russian, House tequila, mixed drinks, Snacks)
5 minutes massage (adults only)
Beach chairs, Umbrellas, Changing rooms, Showers.
Transportation not included
Departure & Return
Departure PointSkyreef, Carretera Costera Sur km 10 + 183, Costeras SUr, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Alvestra Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cozumel All inclusive Day pass at SkyReef?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Cozumel All inclusive Day pass at SkyReef?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cozumel All inclusive Day pass at SkyReef?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cozumel All inclusive Day pass at SkyReef?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 103974P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremeVespa, Scooter & Moped ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesLuxury & Special OccasionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCozumel4WD Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanBus Tours - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSporting Events - Riviera Maya & the YucatanExtreme - Riviera Maya & the YucatanVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Riviera Maya & the Yucatan4WD Tours - Playa del CarmenBus Tours - Playa del CarmenSporting Events - Playa del CarmenExtreme - Playa del CarmenVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - Playa del Carmen4WD Tours - TulumBus Tours - TulumSporting Events - TulumExtreme - TulumVespa, Scooter & Moped Tours - TulumCategory
Palancar ReefColumbia ReefSan Gervasio Mayan RuinsEl Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Paradise Reef (Paraíso Reef)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)Santa Rosa WallCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkAkumalDiscover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkCorona Beach (Playa Corona)El CedralPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkTormentos ReefPlaya Uvas Beach Club