3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the underwater world with a Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park snorkeling experience that includes access to beach facilities, animal shows, and botanical gardens. No snorkeling experience is required for the guided snorkeling tour of the barrier reef, where brilliant tropical fish swim through bright corals.
- Guided snorkeling tour is family-friendly and fun
- Enjoy a beach with palapas, hammocks, showers, and changing rooms
- Securely store your belongings in onsite lockers
- Chankanaab Beach Adventure Park admission included
Saved to wishlist!
Chankanaab Admission entrance fees
Snorkel gear, Vest, fins, mask
Access to Sea Lion show, Crocodile exhibition & Botanical area.
Lockers (one per booking)
Beach chairs, shaded palapas, hammocks, showers, changing rooms.
Marine park fees (5 usd)
Departure & Return
Chankanaab, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cucurumbe Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chankanaab Park Cozumel Day pass & Snorkel package?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeScuba DivingSnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesCozumelNature and Wildlife - Riviera Maya & the YucatanScuba Diving - Riviera Maya & the YucatanSnorkeling - Riviera Maya & the YucatanNature and Wildlife - Playa del CarmenScuba Diving - Playa del CarmenSnorkeling - Playa del CarmenNature and Wildlife - TulumScuba Diving - TulumSnorkeling - TulumCategory
Discover Mexico Park CozumelThe Mayan Cacao CompanyCozumel Reefs National Marine ParkEl CedralParadise Reef (Paraíso Reef)San Gervasio Mayan RuinsChankanaab Adventure Beach ParkColumbia ReefTormentos ReefSanta Rosa WallPlaya Uvas Beach ClubAkumalPlaya Mia Grand Beach ParkPalancar ReefCorona Beach (Playa Corona)El Caracol (Zona Arqueológica El Caracol)Royal Castle (Castillo Real)