- Enjoy two Cozumel outdoor experiences in one day
- Discover the island's marine life with provided snorkeling gear
- Sip beer and rum punch on board with an open bar available after snorkeling
- Visit Playa Mia Grand Beach Park for a buffet, domestic open bar, and access to kayaks, lounge chairs, waterslides, and much more
Departure & Return
Meeting time: 30 minutes prior departure time at the Cozumel Fiscal's Pier Meeting Point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates from Monday to Saturday.
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the vessel’s captain and/or his crew.
- Participants must comply with all instructions given by tour guides at all times.
- Participants must comply with the Cozumel Reefs National Marine Park rules of use.
- All participants must be self-sufficient proficient Swimmers and in good health.
- All participants must be able to stay afloat for 90-minute or more.
- Participants must be able to descend and ascend boat ladder(s) for the snorkeling activity.
- The use of a LIFE VEST during the snorkeling activity is MANDATORY, No exception.
- This tour is not an available tour for people in wheelchair.
- All participants must sign a Waiver.
- Minimum age for snorkeling is 8 years old.
- Participants under 18 years old must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared by a Responsible Companion, Parent(s) or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Alcoholic Beverages will be served only AFTER the Snorkeling activity.
- Legal drinking age in Mexico is 18 years old. Minors will not be served alcohol, even with parental consent.
- Playa Mia may require, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- This is a STRENUOUS activity level excursion.
- Maximum weight is 250 LB / 115 KG to snorkel.
- The number of non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park regulations.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- THIS TOUR IS NOT ALLOWED FOR NON-SWIMMERS, PEOPLE UNDER MEDICATION SUCH AS ANTIDEPRESSANTS, LITHIUM, RECENT SURGERIES, BETA-BLOCKERS OR BASE (VEIN) CONSTRICTORS OR IMPAIRED FOR PREGNANCY, ASTHMA, HEART CONDITIONS, DIABETES, SEIZURES, RESPIRATORY CONDITIONS, BLOOD PRESSURE CONDITIONS, BACK/NECK/LIMB/JOINT INJURIES, OR THOSE WITH MOBILITY LIMITATIONS/ ANY LIMITATION ON MOTOR SKILLS.
- IMPORTANT: Playa Mia is committed to protecting the ocean environment and Cozumel’s vast coral reefs; therefore, the use of any type of sunscreen, sunblock, or suntan lotion which could eventually make its way into the ocean is no longer allowed. We suggest the use of long-sleeved UV-filtering shirts, hats, and sunglasses to protect yourself from the sun. Coral, fish and all other sea creatures thank you for your cooperation! We strongly recommend, DO NOT TOUCH THE MARINE LIFE.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- People with anxiety problems.
- Crew will remind guests to keep physical distance during reception and brief.
- Health screening of guest at the pier will be made through a quick test including temperature checking,
- Any guest showing symptoms of respiratory illness, such as coughing, and sneezing will be excluded from the tour
- Each guest will be asked to sign a declaration of health upon arrival
- We will allow healthy people to enjoy the tour; the crew will encourage guests to use a face mask/face covering upon arrival. Due to local government policies, the use of face mask/face covering is mandatory.
- Guests must wear face mask/face coverings in common areas, near other guests, and when interacting with crew. Due to local government policies, the use of face mask/face covering is mandatory
- Whether guests opt for wearing or not masks/face coverings onboard, the crew should assess with their training the appropriate guideline, because some face masks/face coverings may become a loose-article hazard, interfere with the safe operation of the boat, or jeopardize the safety and wellbeing of others
- On board, the crew will provide each guest antibacterial gel (containing at least 70% alcohol) upon arrival
- We will have markers indicating the safe physical distance our guests and team members must keep between each other. Besides, we will mark physical distancing space with signs to allow individuals or family units to have safe space from each other.
- Markings or signs will help guests to understand what is expected.
- We will provide additional hand sanitizing dispensers help to reduce the possible spread of viruses and bacteria
- We will encourage guest to follow the handwashing protocol and the importance of frequent handwashing with soap and water for 20 seconds before and after the snorkel activity
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Playa Mia Grand Beach Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff