9 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Travel along the southern coastline of Ireland during this full-day tour of the Wild Atlantic Way departing from Cork City. Skip the hassle of navigating and board a coach in Cork for an excursion that includes scenic villages, historic landmarks, and dramatic cliffs. Admire the natural beauty of Mizen Head, explore the vibrant market town of Bantry, and see the Gougane Barra National Forest Park during this full-day tour.
- Maximize time in Ireland with a full-day tour of the Wild Atlantic Way
- Explore the cliffs of Mizen Head, including its scenic lighthouse
- Skip the hassle of driving and admire village, forest, and coastline views
- Wander through the market town of Bantry at your leisure
Saved to wishlist!
English speaking guide.
Food & drinks.
Departure & Return
St Patrick's Quay, Victorian Quarter, Cork, Ireland
Meet point St Patrick's Quay opposite Mary Elmes bridge.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ireland Wild Escapes
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Scenic West Cork to Mizen Head departing from Cork City. Guided. Full Day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Scenic West Cork to Mizen Head departing from Cork City. Guided. Full Day?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Scenic West Cork to Mizen Head departing from Cork City. Guided. Full Day
1 hour 15 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCorkBus Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - CobhHistorical Tours - CobhFull-day Tours - CobhBus Tours - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyFull-day Tours - KillarneyCategory