9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a breathtaking landscape of rolling hills, lakes, emerald peaks and rugged Atlantic coastline on a private tour of the Ring of Kerry tourist trail from Cork. Considered one of the most scenic drives in southwest Ireland, the journey takes you through the ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ — an unspoiled and inspiring territory rich in beauty and legends. Pass through charming towns like Killarney, Killorglin and Waterville while a private driver and guide shares captivating local history and traditions.
- Private, full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry, also known as the Iveragh Peninsula
- Discover one of the most beautiful drives and landscapes in southwest Ireland
- Travel in a private vehicle through a stunning landscape of mountains, emerald hills, blue lakes and rugged coastline
- Pass through quaint towns like Killarney, voted the top tourist destination in Ireland in 2014
- Learn about local legends and history from a knowledgeable private guide
- Choose from a vehicle that accommodates 1 to 16 people to suit your group size
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Cork accommodation at 9:00am
Return point: To your Hotel or accommodation
- Cork Airport, Cork Ireland
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers/ cruise ship excursions, due to time restraints
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY munsterbus.ie
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Cork?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Cork?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Cork?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Ring of Kerry Private Tour from Cork
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorkBus Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - CobhFull-day Tours - CobhBus Tours - KillarneyFull-day Tours - KillarneyCategory