9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a breathtaking landscape of rolling hills, lakes, emerald peaks and rugged Atlantic coastline on a private tour of the Ring of Kerry tourist trail from Cork. Considered one of the most scenic drives in southwest Ireland, the journey takes you through the ‘Wild Atlantic Way’ — an unspoiled and inspiring territory rich in beauty and legends. Pass through charming towns like Killarney, Killorglin and Waterville while a private driver and guide shares captivating local history and traditions.
- Private, full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry, also known as the Iveragh Peninsula
- Discover one of the most beautiful drives and landscapes in southwest Ireland
- Travel in a private vehicle through a stunning landscape of mountains, emerald hills, blue lakes and rugged coastline
- Pass through quaint towns like Killarney, voted the top tourist destination in Ireland in 2014
- Learn about local legends and history from a knowledgeable private guide
- Choose from a vehicle that accommodates 1 to 9 people to suit your group size
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your centrally located Cork accommodation
Return point: To your Hotel or accommodation anywhere in the Munster region even if different from pick up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers/ cruise ship excursions, due to time restraints
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY munsterbus.ie
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 21508P1