1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Bishop St, The Lough, Cork, Ireland
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dublin Instagram Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cork Instagram Photography Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cork Instagram Photography Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingCorkFood Tours - South West IrelandWalking Tours - South West IrelandMarkets - South West IrelandPhotography Tours - South West IrelandFood Tours - CobhWalking Tours - CobhMarkets - CobhPhotography Tours - CobhFood Tours - KillarneyWalking Tours - KillarneyMarkets - KillarneyPhotography Tours - KillarneyCategory