11 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Venture west from Cork to experience the epic scenery of Ireland’s Dingle Peninsula on this full-day trip. Admire the landscapes of this mountainous promontory jutting into the Atlantic, and visit beauty spots such as Inch Beach, one of the country’s prettiest. Ogle the sea views on Europe’s westernmost drive around Slea Head; and enjoy photo stops at stunning viewpoints as the live onboard commentary brings the sights alive. Along the way, stop at the port of Dingle, known for ‘Fungie’, its resident dolphin, and its colorful arts and music scene.
- Full-day trip to the Dingle Peninsula from Cork, with air-conditioned transport
- Experience awesome ocean views on a drive around Slea Head, the most westerly route in Europe
- Pause at the most scenic locations for photos and gaze out over the Blasket Islands, including the famous ‘Sleeping Giant’
- Enjoy Dingle’s pretty harbor, and learn about its friendly port dolphin, ‘Fungie’
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
WiFi on board
USB Points at every Seat
Wild Altanic Way
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
9 Bridge St, Centre, Cork, T23 KW89, Ireland
Bridge St Tourist Offce (next to St Patrick's Bridge) - 08:20am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby-seats and booster seats required for children and babies. Please advise at booking.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Cork: Including The Wild Altanic Way
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCorkBus Tours - South West IrelandHistorical Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - CobhHistorical Tours - CobhFull-day Tours - CobhBus Tours - KillarneyHistorical Tours - KillarneyFull-day Tours - KillarneyCategory