- A hop-on hop-off bus tour lets you customize your sightseeing itinerary
- Choose from 24- or 48-hour tickets, depending on your schedule
- This tour makes for a seamless way to see County Cork’s top sights
- Visit Blarney Castle, Cobh, the Jameson Experience, and more
Departure & Return
Bridge St Tourist Office (next to St Patrick's Bridge) - 09:30, 11:30, 13:45, 15:45, 17:45
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Check into the office 15 minutes before departure.
- Please confirm the time of your departure selection prior to travel date. Failure to do so could result in missing the tour.
- This hopper bus operates approximately every two hours (subject to traffic and group size)
- We would strongly advise starting this tour at 9.30am to get the best experience from this Hopper Bus.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 53 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddywagon Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "I missed seeing the train which would have been the way to go and then we'd had to pay a taxi to go to the Hopper stop and back to the train, Not worth the trouble." See review