9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See for yourself what makes the Cliffs of Moher Ireland’s top natural attraction on a private, full-day tour from Cork. These spectacular, emerald sea cliffs tower 700 feet (214 meters) above the Atlantic seaboard, making for unforgettable views and photographs. On the way to the coast, hear local legends and history from your private guide as you pass through towns like Limerick, Kilfenora and Doolin and visit the majestic Bunratty Castle.
- Private tour to the Cliffs of Moher, Ireland's most visited natural attraction
- Take in unforgettable views of the rugged sea cliffs, which stretch for 5 miles (8 km) along the Atlantic coast
- Learn about local legends and history as you travel through the beautiful Irish countryside
- Pass through the historic Viking settlement of Limerick
- Taste special 'Dooliner' beer or stop for lunch in the village of Doolin
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Choose from a private vehicle to accommodate 1 to 16 passengers, depending on your party size
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Enjoy far more flexibility than you would on a group tour during this private and personalized option.
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Clayton Hotel Cork City , Lapps Quay, Cork IrelandDeparture Point: Your centrally located Cork accommodation Dates: Daily Return point: We can drop you back to your accommodation.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This tour is not suitable for cruise ship passengers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY munsterbus.ie
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cliffs of Moher Private Tour from Cork?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Cliffs of Moher Private Tour from Cork?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
Cliffs of Moher Private Tour from Cork
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCorkBus Tours - South West IrelandFull-day Tours - South West IrelandBus Tours - CobhFull-day Tours - CobhBus Tours - KillarneyFull-day Tours - KillarneyCategory