Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- As well as your normal travelling attire the following essential gear will be required:
- Walking boots.
- Comfortable trainers/runners.
- Comfortable and breathable outdoor clothing, including shorts, swimwear, trekking trousers, fleece and hat.
- Gaiters & walking poles (personal choice but recommended).
- Cycling shorts – these are not essential.
- Good quality waterproof jacket and trousers (preferably breathable).
- Day-pack/rucksack, water bottle.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Medication – ensure that you inform your guide of any medical conditions or special dietary requirements. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know so we can make every effort to accommodate you.
- While there are no restrictions on size of bag or number of bags, we ask you please consider what you pack. Bring the essentials and enough for you to enjoy the trip but do not over pack. As a guide we recommend you keep your baggage to one standard size suitcase and one carry on suitcase.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 8-Day Adventure Tour on Ireland's Wild Atlantic Way.