Departure & Return
Tour Begins at 8:15. Participants will be greeted at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- As well as your normal travelling attire the following essential gear will be required:
- Walking boots.
- Day-pack/rucksack, water bottle.
- While there are no restrictions on size of bag or number of bags, we ask you please consider what you pack. Bring the essentials and enough for you to enjoy the trip but do not over pack. As a guide we recommend you keep your baggage to one standard size suitcase and one carry on suitcase.
- Good quality waterproof jacket and trousers (preferably breathable).
- Medication – ensure that you inform your guide of any medical conditions or special dietary requirements. If you have any special dietary requirements, please let us know so we can make every effort to accommodate you.
- Gaiters & walking poles (personal choice but recommended).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Sunscreen and insect repellent.
- Comfortable and breathable outdoor clothing, including shorts, swimwear, trekking trousers, fleece and hat.
- Comfortable trainers/runners.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Glass Adventure Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands