Departure & Return
The GEO-bicycling and more shop is in Dassia, at the main road, 200m. after the IKOS Hotels (direction Corfu Town / not Ypsos), 12 km North-East from Corfu Town Bus Nr.07, DASSIA-IPSOS (from Saroko square, Corfu Town), bus station: Primavera
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions.
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Not recommended for participants with severe back, knee and heart problems
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GEO Bicycling and More
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff