6 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Cruise around the east coast of Corfu, and have free time to laze on Limnopoula Beach and swim by the caves of Agios Andreas. Ideal if you want to discover scenic swathes of coast such as Nissaki Bay and Kalami without the crowds, this relaxing day trip covers everything you need. A barbecue lunch by the rocks of Kaparelli is an added perk.
- Book a Corfu boat tour online to save time at the busy island ports
- Discover parts of the Corfu coast that would be difficult to reach alone
- Waste no time with lunch reservations, and enjoy a BBQ at Kaparelli
- Find a unique yet safe place to swim by the caves at Agios Andreas
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off only from Agios Gordis area
All fees and taxes
Departure & Return
Unnamed Road, Gouvia 491 00, Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Pick up and drop off (Dassia,Kontokali,Gouvia,Corfu town,Kanoni,Perama,Glyfada,Ermones,Ag.Gordis)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Let's Book Travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full Day Boat Trip in Corfu with BBQ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Full Day Boat Trip in Corfu with BBQ
6 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursDay CruisesWater ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingCorfuBus Tours - Ionian IslandsDay Cruises - Ionian IslandsWater Tours - Ionian IslandsFull-day Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory