- Full day tour via air-conditioned coach
- Visit Old Town, Kanoni, Achillion Palace, Paleokastritsa, and more
- Comprehensive overview of the city’s historical and cultural sites
- Enjoy free time to swim, shop, and eat
Departure & Return
Departure PointCorfu, Corfu, Ionian Islands
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up service is included in the price from the areas: Ipsos, Dassia, Gouvia, Corfu town, Kanoni, Perama, Benitses, Tsaki, Moraitika, Messonghi, From any other area pick up is on request and on supplement depending of the distance from Corfu town
We meet clients at specified meeting points or front of hotels according the route
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- OPERATED BY PACHIS TRAVEL
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Thankfully, we'd already called a couple of days earlier to confirm and were told our pick up was between 10.30-10.40am, not 8am as on the ticket, otherwise we'd definitely have given up long before 11am when the coach finally arrived." See review