- Discover the delights of Albania on this in-depth sightseeing tour
- Visit top attractions including UNESCO–listed Butrint
- Your guide shares insight into Albania’s rich history and culture
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from your Corfu hotel
Departure & Return
Departure from the Main Port of Corfu. As you enter the main gate of the port you have to go left to the very end directly to the international passenger terminal. At the terminal in front of the main entrance of the Albanian check point sector you will meet the Ionian Cruises representative.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 240 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands