Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Half-day shore excursion in Corfu
- Visit the Achilleion Palace, former home of Empress Elisabeth of Austria
- Step inside the neoclassical mansion and stroll through royal gardens studded with Greek statues
- Tour Corfu's Old Town on a walking tour
- See Old Town highlights including St. Spyridon Church, the Old and New Venetian Fortresses, and the Palaces of St. Michael and St. George
- Small group ensures personalized service
- Includes port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
|Thursday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
Tour departs within walking distance of the cruise port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A valid original identification document (Passport, ID, Driving Licence) may be necessary for the audioguides at Achilleion Palace.
- Appropriate clothing should be worn in St Spyridon Church (no shorts, skirts, or hats; shoulders should be covered)
- There are around 50 steps (without handrails) to negotiate in the gardens of Achilleion Palace
- The use of cameras and video-cameras is allowed in Achilleion Palace, but flash is prohibited. Photos and video cameras are not permitted inside the churches
- There are cobblestones in Corfu Old Town
- Guaranteed on-time return to your ship
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Adapted vehicles available under request. Please let us know on your booking special requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travelco Corfu
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Achilleion Palace and Corfu Old Town Tour.
- "It may cost a little more, but is well worth it." See review
- "You only have an hour on your own and that is not enough time to walk through the streets and enjoy the ambience of the city." See review
- "The Achilleion Palace is nice to see but there are other much less expensive ways to get there." See review