6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
The pick up point is outside Corfu Port Cruise Terminal
- Corfu Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers taller than 1,95cm and heavier than 120Kg
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended to people with car sickness or kinetic problems
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY " Safari Adventures " & "Uncharted Escapes"
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Corfu Shore Excursion To Mount Pantokrator with Lunch?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Corfu Shore Excursion To Mount Pantokrator with Lunch?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Corfu Shore Excursion To Mount Pantokrator with Lunch?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Corfu Shore Excursion To Mount Pantokrator with Lunch?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Corfu Shore Excursion To Mount Pantokrator with Lunch
6 to 7 hours
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingCorfuShore Excursions - Ionian Islands4WD Tours - Ionian IslandsSporting Events - Ionian IslandsNature and Wildlife - Ionian IslandsSafaris - Ionian IslandsExtreme - Ionian IslandsPorts of Call Tours - Ionian IslandsCategory