- Tour Paleokastritsa’s coast and villages on a scooter trip from Corfu Town
- Fun and hassle-free way to tour: feel the fresh air and let a guide navigate
- Follow scenic roads, discover villages, visit a castle, and enjoy lunch
- Opt to drive a Vespa or Piaggio with a passenger or upgrade to drive solo
Departure & Return
Ioanni Theotoki 67, 49100 Corfu Greece
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 year
- ID card or passport
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Vespa Option (European or International) (A2 or A1 or A2 driving license)
- Driving license valid in Greece for the Mp3 Trikes Option (European or International) B(Car),A2 or A1 or A2 driving license)
- For the Mp3 trikes the car driving license, provided must be issued before 19/1/2013
- Previous experience driving scooters/motorcycles is mandatory for the scooter driver.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Corfu Vespa Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Above & Beyond Palaiokastritsa Corfu Vespa Scooter Tour.