2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Outside of visiting the Mosque of Cordoba (Mezquita), there’s plenty of history and culture to check out while you’re in Cordoba. This private tour of the city gives you an overview of other Cordoba top sights, including statues of famous historical figures, the oldest synagogue in Spain, and Roman ruins. Plus, with private groups of only eight people or fewer, it’s easy to talk with your guide as you stroll through Cordoba’s picturesque alleyways.
- Cordoba sightseeing tour introduces you to city history
- Tour the Jewish Quarter, historic neighborhoods, and more
- Private, small-group tour lets you get off the beaten track
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included for easy logistics
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up and drop off (city center only)
2 hrs Guided Walking Tour throughout the old town of Cordoba (Jewish quarter, Roman Bridge, City Center, Roman Walls)
Tips to the guide (optional)
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Recogida en hoteles en el centro de la ciudad, rogamos se pongan en contacto con el departamento de atención al cliente, para una correcta coordinación.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pancho Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cordoba Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cordoba Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Cordoba Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cordoba Old Town Private Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cordoba Old Town Private Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingCordobaCity Tours - AndaluciaWalking Tours - AndaluciaCity Tours - SevilleWalking Tours - SevilleCity Tours - GranadaWalking Tours - GranadaCategory