- 3.5-hour walking tour of Cordoba with optional entry to the city’s Arabian baths
- Learn about Cordoba’s history from a knowledgeable local guide
- See top Cordoba sights like the Mezquita and Jewish Quarter
- Visit the three towers of the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos
- Watch flamenco dancers in El Zoco market (summer only)
- Upgrade to include a 2.5-hour Arabian baths experience inside Baños Árabes de Cordoba
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
In front of the main entrance to the Alcazar de los Reyes Cristianos Palace.
What To Expect
Continue to Alcázar de los Reyes Cristianos, a 14th-century palace replete with lavish Arabian baths, a 3rd century marble sarcophagus and impressive Roman mosaics. See three ancient towers and listen to commentary detailing the destruction of the Torre de la Vela in the 14th century before strolling to the charming Jewish quarter.
Explore the ambient tangle of streets in the Jewish quarter and appreciate monuments dedicated to prominent philosophers Seneca, Averroes and Maimonides as you amble. See one of Spain’s few remaining synagogues and stroll past Cordoba’s Bullfighting Museum for an insight into the controversial sport.
Conclude your tour at El Zoco market to see flamboyant flamenco performances amid stalls selling handicrafts and artistic gifts.
Upgrade to include Baños Árabes de Cordoba Upgrade to include an entrance ticket to Baños Árabes de Cordoba and soothe mid, body and soul amid the thermal plunge pools, aromatic steam rooms and opulent chambers of the baths. Sip complimentary mint tea and absorb the tranquil ambience of the institute for a calming conclusion to the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- On occasions, children under the age of 12 years may not be allowed inside the baths. Contact the local service provider before travel if you have children in your group
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Viajes Boreal S.A
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms