Explore our promoted experiences
- Gourmet food tasting tour of Copenhagen's West End
- Visit popular restaurants in Vesterbro and the Meat Packing district
- Sample typical Danish cheeses, chocolates and beers
- Get the inside scoop on Copenhagen’s foodie scene from a local guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Continue into the hip Meat Packing district, where you’ll be introduced to some of the neighborhood’s most popular restaurants, and stop to sample an array of Danish specialties. Taste delicious regional cheeses, nibble on local delicacies and enjoy a typical Copenhagen lunch of smørrebrød (open faced sandwiches). Please advise, at time of booking, if you are a vegetarian or have food allergies. Once the tour begins, there is no way of changing the tastings.
Your gastronomic adventure isn’t over yet – there’s still time to stop at some artisan food boutiques, sample some homemade chocolates and pay a visit to Copenhagen’s most renowned microbrewery.
Finally, with your appetite sated and plenty of recommendations for where to eat in the city from your guide, your tour ends in the center of the Vesterbro district.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If wheelchair assistance is required, passenger must provide their own carer
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours EU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms