Explore our promoted experiences
- Evening food walking tour of Copenhagen
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures a personalized experience with your guide
- Walk through the market area of the city, and sample Danish food
- Enjoy a main course at a local restaurant accompanied by wine or juice
- Visit a microbrewery for beer tastings and a dessert
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the entrance to hall 2. That is the one closest to the Italian restaurant Un Mercato. Here the guide will be waiting with a sign.
What To Expect
Follow your guide through Torvehallerne, a market with more than 60 stands. Your guide weaves your group through the crowds, so you can sample foods at some of the very best ones.
After your time at the market, journey on to a nearby restaurant. Pop in, and sit down for a main-course dinner. Sip on a glass of wine (or juice) as you continue to get acquainted with Danish dishes.
Your last stop of the evening is at a microbrewery. Taste beer, and indulge in a dessert. Your guide leaves you at the microbrewery, unless you’d prefer he or she take you back to the starting point of the evening—Torvehallerne market.
Note: If you have any specific food-related requirements or allergies, please note them at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Vegan option is not available due to the variety of stops
- Minimum drinking age is 16
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours EU
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms