- A maximum of 10 attendees makes for a personal way to explore the city
- All necessary equipment is provided for your ease and convenience
- Discover Copenhagen’s key highlights in the space of a single tour
- Pick from numerous daily departure times to best suit your schedule
Departure & Return
If your ships dock by LANGELINIE Pier - good news - we are right at your doorstep. As you disembark your ship, you will see a line of shops. We are the shop on the ground floor level next to Marina Lounge. (depending on the position of your ship we will be the first or the last shop) If your ship docks at OCEAN QUAY: Arriving by taxi: As you disembark your ship, join the taxi queue outside your ship. Tell the driver to go to LANGELINIE KAJ (we are the last shop on the ground floor level after Marina Lounge) - 10 min taxi ride. Arriving by bus: You can take bus number 26 or 27 and get off at 'Sondre Frihavn' or 'India Kaj' (ask the driver for the closest stop to Langelinie) which is a 5-10 minute walk. If your ships dock at NORDRE TOLDBOD: We are a 5 minute taxi ride of 15 minute walk along the water in the direction of The Little Mermaid
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must weigh between: 35kg-125kg
- Minimum height: 135cm
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. In severe weather conditions we reserve the right to cancel the trip and re-book you if possible.
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No high heels. Please wear comfortable shoes.
- We are happy to store your luggage while you are on our tour.
- Please arrive at our store 15 minutes before the tour departure time for check-in and training. We will try our best to accommodate latecomers to the next available tour but we cannot guarantee availability. If not possible, we reserve the right to charge in full.
- You are not allowed to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.