- Segway and safety equipment will be provided
- Receive a complimentary free gift, organic drink, and snack
- An active way to see Copenhagen in the winter
- First-time and repeat visitors will enjoy this tour
Departure & Return
This address takes you to the backside of our store - Just walk through the 'arches' to get to the front. (If you're coming on the front side on Langelinie Kaj - we are the last shop on the ground floor after the stairs)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age: 11 years (please note the minimum weight requirement needs to be met)
- Minimum height: 135cm
- You must weigh between 35-125kg
- You must be able to stand for the duration of the tour and step up/down from the Segway with ease
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Cruise Copenhagen
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands